Looking to give a quick makeover to your furniture
Our Paper transforms most flat and smooth surfaces with a realistic matte marble finish. Peel-stick fast installation, simple removal creates no damage, easy to clean with water or soap, waterproof and stain-resistant. Toxic-free PVC of superior material secures a safe and long-lasting marble project.
You can use this paper to cover surfaces including: Wall with Latex Paint, Metal, Wood, Glass, Ceramic Tiles, Plastics, Granite and most of the FLAT and SMOOTH surfaces.
- 2 ROLL VALUE SET, MORE SPACE TO COVER: 2 Rolls of 45X200 marble contact paper for unlimited customization. Easier to cover cabinets, shelves, and drawers, laptops, notebooks, and cellphones. Align 2 sheets to cover walls, counter tops, tables and desks [Finish: Matte; Color: Light Beige]
- MARBLEIZE YOUR FURNITURE WITH A SUPER-LOW BUDGET: This vinyl contact paper can quickly upgrade your home decor with a realistic marble finish. Thick and non-transparent, can cover small cracks to renovate old furniture
- A MARBLE PROJECT THAT YOU CAN TRUST: Made of premium PVC, this marble counter top paper features extra thickness and durability. Waterproof and stain-resistant, perfect for kitchen and bathroom applications
- PEEL-AND-STICK MAKES DIY EASY: Self-adhesive contact film with grid lines on its back for easy measuring and straight-cutting. No additional glue required. Wipe it clean with a cloth or cleanser. Easy removal leaves no messy residue
- SAFE MATERIAL EQUALS A PEACE OF MIND: We craft our counter-tops film using toxic-free vinyl. No harmful chemical release. Every sheet is manually rolled under strict quality control. 3-month warranty against any quality issues
- Extra durable paintings: no fading after years
- High resistance to oil and stain: renew your countertops with a clean marble surface
- Water and moisture proof: protect your furniture from humidity, hold up well even on the shower wall
- Good sealing performance: stick firmly to the surface and edges, leaving no room for mold to form
- Thick protective layer: won’t create bubbles or wrinkles if accidentally spilling soup or juice on it
- Non-transparent: completely lighten up old or slightly cracked surfaces
- We want every homeowner with an eye on eco products to appreciate this contact marble film.
- Certified materials: both the PVC covering and the adhesives complies to health standards
- Perfect for kitchen countertops when comes to food safety
- Clean the surface thoroughly and let DRY completely before the installation.
- Cut the film to the desired size using the grid lines. Leave 2-3cm margins each side for an easy adjustment.
- Starting from one size, peel off the backing gently whilst applying the film to the surface inch by inch (Do not remove the entire backing at once).
- When applying the film, use a cloth or a squeegee to remove the air bubbles and flatten out the film.
- Trim off the margins.