SwitchBot White Smart Switch Button
SwitchBot, mechanical rocker light switch or button controller, a simple switch to a smart home, DIY tools, no Hub required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT with a Hub.
- Universal – Works well with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance (except touch screen switch). Smart button pusher for your smart home. Supports Press mode/Switch mode.With the included Add-on sticker, one Bot helps to turn your light both on and off.
- Easy to install and set up – Tape it right next to a rocker switch or button with a 3M sticker in 5 seconds. No swapping, no tools are required. Easy App operation. 600 days long battery life.
- Even better with SwitchBot Hub – With SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini (only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi), you can control your SwitchBot remotely from anywhere and enable voice control. Works well with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri and IFTTT.
- Timers – Use the SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, run without phone or Hub. Turn lights or home appliances on/off automatically even when you’re away. Free your hands.
- SwitchBot Ecosystem – Linkage with other SwitchBot products is possible. Open SwichBot devices in set Scenes via App. Supports SwitchBot API.
How it works?
- Attach near a switch or button.
- Press the icon in the app.
- Bingo! The arm inside swings.
Stay up late working, sleepy and exhausted?
Energize your every morning with fresh brewed coffee, with the help of SwitchBot.
How many days till fall? Like walking through soup out here?
Turn on AC before walk in the door with SwitchBot. Get relief from the heat the second you get in the office.
How to unwind after a bad and stressful day?
Worries dissolve completely in hot waters. Prepare in advance with SwitchBot.
Forgot to turn off light before bed?
Use the SwitchBot App. Or just say: “Alexa, ask SwitchBot to turn off bedroom light.”
Control SwitchBot in your preferred way:
SwitchBot works independently:
- mobile phone
- smart watch
- build-in timers
- local control
Works better with a SwitchBot Hub:
- Google Assistant
- IFTTT (IF This Then That)
- remote control
DIY by makers:
- Open Bluetooth API
- HTTP/HTTPS API (via IFTTT)