Smart Light Bulbs
Work with Alexa Echo and Google Home, WiFi Dimmable Color Changing LED Light Bulbs, A19 E26 8W RGB Warm White 2700k, 75W Equivalent, No Hub Required,4 Pack
- Voice Commands to Control: Control your NiteBird smart A19 light bulbs via your voice with Alexa or Google Home Assistant. Just give a simple voice command to turn on/off or brighten/dim your light, switch your light to a specific color (e.g.: Alexa, set living room light to red). No hub required and easy to install. No need subscription.
- APP Control from Anywhere: Even when you are not at home, you can also turn on/off your smart bulb via phone App directly, as long as your phone has access to a secure 2.4 GHz(only) Wi-Fi network. A group can be created for all your NiteBird smart bulbs, just control them with a button.
- Multicolor and Wide Application: Our RGB smart light bulb provides 16 million colors, you can choose colors to suit your different moods. In addition, there are 8 pre-programmed scenes to choose from, DIY scene to match various occasions is recommended. The lights color can change and flash to the beat automatically.
- Schedule and Dimmable Settings: You can schedule to switch on/off the smart bulbs automatically via your phone APP. Setting a countdown timer is also available. Our smart bulb provides standard soft warm color for you to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere by setting right brightness.
- Energy Saving and Easy to Install: NiteBird 8W smart LED light bulb is equivalent to 75W traditional incandescent bulb, save up to 80% energy. To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into any standard E26/E27 light socket or fixture. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. Meanwhile, we will help you change the free new one if the bulb has any problem.