Silver Stainless Steel Sauce Pan
Classic Stainless Steel Sauce Pan/Saucepan with Lid, 1 Quart, Silver,50000
- STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE: The 1-quart saucepan’s full cap base boasts stainless steel layered over a thick aluminum core for rapid, even heating; pan exterior is mirror-finished
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp; stainless steel, snug-fitting lid boasts bell shape, rolled rim and stylish knob
- OVEN SAFE, DISHWASHER SAFE COOKWARE: The stainless steel saucepan is oven safe to 350 degrees F and dishwasher safe for fast, easy cleanup
- SAUCEPAN COMPLIMENTS FARBERWARE FRYING PANS: This saucepan coordinates perfectly with frypans, stockpots and other items from the Farberware Classic Series collection
- This Farberware Classic Series 1-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid is sure to come in handy at all times of the day or night. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this saucepan continues that tradition for a new generation.
- A full cap base featuring a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating, perfect when cooking oatmeal or poaching an egg or two at breakfast.
- The heavy-duty stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch, and the comfortable saucepan handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp.
- This 1-quart saucepan works beautifully when reheating a serving of macaroni and cheese at lunch, cooking a side of rice during dinner, or warming chocolate sauce to top off an ice cream sundae for dessert.
- A self-basting lid helps seal in heat and flavor and the saucepan is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 350°F, making it a perfect complement to the rest of the Farberware collections. Rely on the versatile, dependable Farberware Classic Series 1-Quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid for everything from reheating leftovers to helping make dessert.
- Functional as well as beautiful, this 1-quart saucepan is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. The pan has an aluminum core in its base to spread heat quickly and evenly.
- The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pan, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping.
- Because the pan comes with a domed lid that self-bastes foods it can be used for reheating a portion or two of cassoulet or macaroni and cheese on the stovetop or in the oven without drying it out. (The handles are oven-safe to 350 degrees F and stay cool on the stovetop.) The pan is dishwasher-safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.