Repelling Treatment Base Coat
Rust-Oleum 274232 Repelling treatment base coat-9 oz and top-coat 9-oz , Frosted Clear
- NeverWet Multi-Surface Liquid Repelling Treatment is a revolutionary super hydrophobic coating by Rust-Oleum. Easy to apply, two step system creates a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of substrates. Rain, liquids and spills roll right off surfaces keeping them clean and dry.
- Rust-Oleum NeverWet Moisture Repellent Treatment is an advanced super hydrophobic technology system designed to prevent moisture and corrosion on a number of surfaces including most plastics, canvas, concrete, galvanized metal, asphalt, metal, wood and much more. Two-part formula will not allow liquids to penetrate the surface. Not recommended for use on electronic devices or clothing–use NeverWet Fabric or Boot and Shoe on clothing, footwear and other similar fabrics.
- Use on an array of surfaces to repel moisture and keep them dry including metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, and more technically advanced super hydrophobic formula creates a water-proof surface where moisture simply beads up and rolls away
- Covers up to 10 sq ft, dries to the touch in 30 minutes; allow to fully cure for 12 hours before exposing to water for maximum benefit
- The durable formula is a treatment for interior/exterior surfaces to keep surfaces clean and dry, requires periodic reapplication when water stops beading
Dries to a flat, frosted finish, test in an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface
Features and Benefits
- You’ve Never Seen Water Behave This Way!
- Liquids form perfect spheres and roll off
- Water, ice, mud and liquids won’t stick
- Keeps surfaces clean and dry
- Protects from moisture, damage & corrosion
- Two-Part System with base and top coat
- Reapply treatment when water no longer rolls off the surface