Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Red)
- One Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Features a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
- Great for induction cooktops
- Item Shape: Round
- A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Dutch Oven offers a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. The 6 quart capacity is perfect for pot roasts, stews, or a large batch of beans.
- This vibrant red Dutch oven has black matte enamel rims, its cooking surface is off-white enamel, and the smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients.
- Complete with a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. Use it to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500° F, and sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop. As the right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and display as a beautiful serving dish, it offers an abundance of possibilities.
- Includes one Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Care instructions for enamel: 1. Allow cookware to cool. 2. Use a nylon pad or scraper to remove food residue. Hand wash to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Avoid using citrus juices or citrus-based cleaners. 3. Dry thoroughly before storing.