Nursing Belt Patient Mobility Assisted
Nursing Belt Patient Mobility Assist Convenient Good Craftsmanships Polyester Walking Tool Aid Belt for Elder People
- The belt is designed for quick fastening and unfastening while providing security during patient transfer and ambulation. It can also be used as a restraint belt for wheelchairs and chairs.
- This product is suitable for elderly people with inflexible legs and feet, long-term bedridden patients, and rehabilitation people. When the elderly exercise and walk, the escort can hold aside to prevent falling. When the patient stands up, the escort can help him get up by grasping the belt.
- Made of high-quality material, it is durable and comfortable.
- The length of the walking aid belt is 130cm, the width is 7.5cm and the height is 0.5cm.
- It is suitable for elderly people with inflexible legs and feet, bedridden patients, and rehabilitation groups.
- EASILY MOVE AND TRANSFER: Safely and effectively assist patients or loved ones. Handles allow for assistant at any angle for physical therapy, ambulation or transfers, reducing the risk of caregiver injury. Prevent falls and other embarrassing situations safely and put an end to grabbing loved one painfully by the arm or by the seat of the pants.
- SIX COMFORTABLY PADDED HANDLES: Four vertical handles and two horizontal handles allow caregivers to provide assistance from any side and any angle. Each handle is padded for a comfort, yet secure grip.
- QUICKLY ADJUST AND REMOVE: Transfer belt is adjustable to accommodate waists up to 51”. The durable metal buckle features locking teeth to secure the belt in the desired position and a quick-release latch making removing the belt fast and easy.
- EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG AND EXTRA WIDE: Constructed with strong nylon webbing, the belt stitching is reinforced for exceptional durability. The transfer gait belt back is four inches wide to provide a comfortable experience with greater area of contact to easily disperse pressure.The extra width also enables the belt to handle a higher weight load and not ride up on the patient’s sides.