Grey Kitchen Nonstick Saucepan Set
Kitchen Nonstick Saucepan Set – 1 Quart and 2 Quart Sauce Pan Set with Lid – Multipurpose Pots Set Use for Home Kitchen or Restaurant (Grey-Black)
- SET OF 2 – The set comprises of one 1-quart saucepan and one 2-quart saucepan; the pans carry a thickness of 3 mm with a 2-layer non-stick coating inside and a heat-resistant paint on the outside
- VERSATILE COOKWARE – 2 quart saucepan in the set is induction capable and suitable for all cooking surfaces including electrical and ceramic cooktops. 1 quart saucepan is spiral bottom and only works on traditional stoves; not suitable for induction cooking
- CONVENIENCE – A black Bakelite handle for easy handling of the pan/s and a 4 mm glass lid with Bakelite knob to keep the food protected
- MULTI-PURPOSE – Whether it’s boiling pasta, making sauces, preparing meat or reheating leftovers, these saucepans will serve you for good
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Hand wash the pans with hot soapy water and dry them using a soft cotton or linen towel; use a plastic or wooden utensil to keep the non-stick coating in great shape
Professional Grade 2-Piece Saucepan Set
- A professional-grade 2-piece saucepan set to make a part of your kitchen space to prepare scrumptious meals every time.
- The set is solidly built using top-quality aluminum alloy so that it can produce the finest of results over an extended period, hence making your mealtimes better. Whether it’s boiling pasta, making sauces, preparing meat or reheating leftovers, these saucepans will serve you perfectly.
Perfect Sizing with Convenience of Use
- It’s a set of 2, having one unit of 1-quart saucepan and one unit of 2-quart saucepan.
- The pans carry a thickness of 3 mm with a 2-layer non-stick coating inside and a heat-resistant paint on the outside, making sure that sufficient content can be worked with at a time and the quality is not being compromised at any time.
- The pans have a black Bakelite handle attached so that you can easily handle them when hot. Also, a 4 mm glass lid with Bakelite knob is supplied to cover the pans so that the food can stay protected for long.
Care and Washing Instructions:
- – Wash the saucepans with hot soapy water
- – Dry the pans completely using a soft cotton or linen towel
- – Let the saucepans cool before washing them
- – Make sure to remove any food remains from the pans before washing
- – Use plastic or wooden utensils to keep the non-stick coating in great shape