Easylifetoolz™ Multi-purpose Patient Transfer Chair
The Easylifetoolz™ multi-purpose patient transfer wheelchair can be used as lifting equipment or device for moving, bathing, or relieving oneself, suitable for bed-ridden patients or the elderly for home use. It can be a wheelchair to a bed transfer device.
- This chair cannot be returned, because this chair is used as a medical item for health procedures and covid virus pandemic I can’t return. Be sure before purchasing all data with images and video in the description. If you have any concerns or questions, please inform me before purchasing.
- The product can be returned if there is any damage to the product.
- The shipping types: Standard shipping ( Takes from 30 to 35 days according to your address) & Express Shipping ( Takes from 10 to 15 days according to your address)
(A) Manual Model
- Weight: 39 lb
- Adjustable Height: 10 levels ( 16 – 23 in)
- Size : Width 21 * Length 23 * Height 35-42 in
- Height of Seat from the Ground: 18.5 in
- Brakes: Foot-operated on all 4 wheels
- Weight Capacity: 264 lb
- Bonus Free Gift: Seat cushion and support strap
- Warranty: 1 year (Frame structure)
- Package Size : 14in x 28.5 in x 23 in
- Package Weight: 50 lb
(B) Electric Model
- Function: Electric lift
- Brake type: foot braking
- Lifting mode: Electric lift
- Lifting height: <18cm
- Passing width: > 60cm
- Weight capacity: <130kg
- N.W: 34KG
- G.W: 37KG
- Dimension: 71.1(L)*54.5(W)*90.2(H)cm
- Packing Size: 75*58*59cm
- Backrest color: yellow, brown, blue, green
- Motor power: 25W
- Battery capacity: voltage 24V/2.6AH lithium battery
- Motor installation method: quick disassembly and assembly
- The Easylifetoolz™ Transfer Chair’s innovative design makes transferring patients from bed to chair a breeze! No more back-breaking manual transfers or awkward patient hoists to deal with!
- The height adjustment handle allows the seat height to be adjusted to facilitate transfer between surfaces of different heights. Patients can also sit comfortably in the chair for a long time, with extendable footrests and a cushion included.
- Patients can also be wheeled over a toilet to allow them to discharge their bowels directly into the toilet bowl. This is much more hygienic and convenient for the caregiver compared with traditional commodes. The transfer chair is waterproof, so patients can also shower while seated on the chair, immediately after passing the motion.
- Say goodbye to back-breaking patient transfers. Buy the Falcon Transfer Chair now!
- Wheels come with individual brakes for safety while transferring.
- Seat height is adjustable to suit the bed, chair, or toilet, whichever is highest.
- Double-locking system to prevent the chair from opening accidentally.
- The cushion provided for comfortable seating over longer periods of time.
- Weight capacity of 130 kg
- Wheels are silent, suitable for use in quiet places like hospitals.
- This product is designed to help the caregivers of people with mild to moderate physical disability to transfer between different seating surfaces, as well as for toileting. It is not designed for transferring users who are very weak, bedridden, or totally disabled.
- Even though a commode pail and pail holder are provided, they should not be used unless necessary, as they block the patient from getting on or off the seat.
- Wheelchair to bed transfer device: Can be used as portable Hoyer lift in their daily life activities, e.g. moving them from the bed to the bathroom.
- Home use wheelchair: Can be used as a wheelchair for home use, i.e. moving around their homes, with extra cushioning for comfortable seating.
- Bath / Commode Chair: Can be used to seat the patient for bathing, or excreting. It can also be wheeled over the toilet bowl to facilitate the patient’s excretion functions.
Manual Chair Video