Carbon Steel Wok Pan Set
Carbon Steel Wok Pan, Stir Fry Wok Set with Wooden Lid and Spatulas – Non-Stick Flat Bottom Wok Frying Pan Suitable for Electric, Induction, and Gas Stoves – 12.5″
- PREMIUM ASIAN COOKWARE – Experience traditional Chinese culinary as Homeries brings you its Premium Wok Pan. It features an authentic Asian Cookware design that works exceptionally in stir-frying vegetables, prawns, fish, rice, and more.
- COMPLETE STIR FRY WOK SET – Each Set contains a Wok with Lid and two (2) Spatulas. The wooden lid is designed with a handle for easy handling. It features real wood construction, which adds classic farmhouse vibes to your kitchen
- CARBON STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This Carbon Steel Wok has the slick cooking surface of non-stick pans, the efficient heat transfer of stainless steel cookware, and the durability and heat tolerance of cast iron – an excellent choice for daily cooking!
- ERGONOMIC WOODEN HANDLE – The Wok’s Wooden Handle is specially designed to provide home cooks and professional chefs a comfortable grip while cooking. Plus, it doesn’t get hot, so your hands are 100% safe from burns while stir-frying on high heat.
- FOR ALL TYPES OF STOVES – Equipped with a flat base, this 12.5” Wok Frying Pan ensures secure sitting on any stovetop and cooking surfaces. You can use it on electric coils, electric and induction glass tops, gas stovetops, and other direct heat sources.
Do you want to make authentic, restaurant-like Asian food at home?
- Then Homeries Cast Iron Wok is the secret ingredient you are missing.
- Whether you are a professional chef or an avid cooking enthusiast you want and deserve a traditional stir-frying wok and with Homeries Cast Iron Wok, we have got you covered. Great for stir-fries, steaming, braising & more, our wok is wildly versatile.
- Use it cook a healthy and delicious meal like fried rice, stir-fried noodles, Kung Pao chicken, moo shoo pork and much more. Making Pan Asian food at home was never so easier and fun!
Why Choose Carbon Steel Wok?
- Carbon steel is the most popular material used for wok these days. It heats quickly, ensures efficient heat transfer and is three times denser than aluminum. Built for rapid movement and high heat, carbon steel woks have been used by professional Chinese chefs to cook authentic pan Asian cuisine.
- This naturally non-stick cookware significantly reduces the need for oil and prevents sticking of food. Even at a higher temperature, it does not release any toxins, which makes it safer to use.
- The Last Carbon Steel Work You Will Ever Need To Buy
- Durable cast iron construction
- Rust-resistant materials
- No need to worry about coating or peeling falling off
- Honeycomb design for added durability and scratch resistance
- Won’t deform or de-shape even after regular useThis Wok Brings Convenience To Your Kitchen!
- Lightweight design for convenient handling
- Heats up extremely fast
- Wooden handle won’t get hot during use
- Textured surface of the handle offers a secure grip
- Works great on all stovetops – electric stoves, induction stoves, gas ranges and other heat sources.
- Flat base stays stable on all stovetops
- Non-stick and easy to clean
- Loop on the handle for convenient storage