Permanently remove tough spots and stains with the Bissell Spot Clean Preheats and Bissell Professional Spot and Stain + Oxy formula. The built-in Heatwave Technology helps maintain consistent water temperature. It’s a powerful, compact, portable cleaning machine.
- Tank capacity 37 ounce; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; Dirt tank capacity
- Self cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Why Use a Portable Carpet Cleaner?
Why should I use a portable carpet cleaner?
It’s the convenience! Take many of the features of a full-size carpet cleaner to hard-to-reach places around your home. These machines can remove smaller deep-down spots and stains quickly and on the go, meaning you don’t have to break out your full-size carpet cleaner every time.
Why are carpet cleaners better than a spray or foam?
Carpet cleaners use a combination of warm water, special cleaning formulas and powerful suction to get deep down, below the surface of a spot or stain, where sprays and foams can’t reach. Carpet cleaners are also more effective in removing stains for good, whereas with sprays and foams, there’s a possibility the stain may re-appear.
Are full-size, upright or portable carpet cleaners better?
Both have their benefits – it just depends what part of your home you need to clean. Portable carpet cleaners are excellent for stairs, area rugs,
upholstery, auto interiors, and other smaller spaces, while full-size, upright carpet cleaners are best for large areas like whole rooms.
Cleans Multiple Surfaces
Easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
Powerful, Portable Cleaning
- Take On Tough Stains: BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat permanently removes tough spots and stains.* *When used with BISSELL Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula.
- Easy to Use: With a portable, lightweight design with tanks that are easy to fill and empty.
- Easy to Store: Compact design makes it easy to store in the closet or even under the sink.
Tackle Tough Messes With These Tools and Features
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain water temperature during the cleaning process. Just add hot tap water!
- Dispenses formula deep into carpets to remove tough, set-in stains.
- Tough Stain Tool: Quickly cleans up a variety of messes.
- HydroRinse Self-Cleaning Hose Tool: Rinses the hose after use to remove built-up, pet hair and lingering odor.