3-Tier Blue Stackable Stainless Steel Launch Box
- When you want to eat healthier or make it easier to enjoy different foods when you’re at work or for your kids at school, eating fast food or settling for a traditional lunch box simply won’t do.
- That’s why we created the Stackable Lunch Box, a Japanese-inspired thermos with three unique food sections that let you keep all your favorite foods cold or hot for up to three hours! Complete with an insulated carry bag and foldable stainless-steel spoon, this all-in-one lunch box comes with everything you need to enjoy soups, meats, salad, and so much more!
- Premium Material – Interior is made from high-quality food-grade stainless steel SS304 which will never rust and is naturally BPA-free. Does not retain flavors or scents, so you can use it over & over again. The exterior and dividers are made from food-grade safe plastic.
- Versatile Design – It can be used for hot food such as soup, fried rice, etc which will keep warm for 2-4 hours or cold food, such as salad, pasta, fruit, etc. You can use 1 layer, 2 layers or all the 3 layers for different food combinations.
- Leak & Spill Proof – Between each stackable insulated compartment are heavy-duty silicone seals to lock in freshness, leaks and odors. Please be aware that the coupling between layers is tight to prevent leak and spill. After using it for a couple of times, it will become smooth.
- Lunch Bag Included – It can not only enhance the insulation, but also make it easier to be carried around.
- Ideal for Portion Control – Wrap it with ribbons, give it to someone you love so they can enjoy home made delicacy for a healthier eating style!
- Insulated to help keep food warm for 2-3 hours
- Food-Grade Safe Plastic, Premium Stainless Steel SS304
- BPA Free, Non-Toxic
- Leak-Resistant Seals
- Available Colors: Pink, Blue, and Green
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Stackable Lunch Box (5-Piece Set)
- Insulated Storage Bag
- Stainless-Steel Reusable Spoon located in the side.pocket of the insulation bag.
- After washing the lunch box, please let it dry first before putting all the parts back together.
- It is NOT recommended for ice/ice cream.
- It is NOT microwavable.
- The coupling between layers is tight to prevent leak and spill. After using it for a couple of times, it will become smooth.
- A couple of things will affect the insulation: (1), the amount of the food in the lunch box and the food’s heat capacity. If the food is less than 3/4 of the lunch box, it may reduce the insulation capability. (2), the original temperature of the food put in the lunch box. We suggest heating the food to a temperature high enough in order to provide a good insulation result.