3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone
3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone – Hohem Lightweight Foldable Phone Gimbal w/ Auto Inception Dolly-Zoom Time-Lapse, Handheld Gimbal for iPhone 12 pro max/11/Xs Max/Samsung – Hohem iSteady X
The New Released iSteady X gimbal stabilizer weighs only 0.57 lbs while it can still have up to 0.62 lbs payload. With the foldable & super lightweight design, you can carry iSteady X foldable gimbal anytime and anywhere for recording your wonderful adventure without burden. Instead of complicated operations and meticulous manual zooming, this gimbal for a smartphone has 7 different one-tap templates, such as inception, dolly zoom, motion timelapse, panorama, and so on. Ideal for blogger & vloggers. This gimbal stabilizer can compatible with most kinds of smartphones in the market (width between 58-90 mm and thickness less than 10mm).
- 〠【Foldable Design & Pocket-Size】As the world’s lightest 3-Axis handheld smartphone gimbal stabilizer, the weight of the iSteady X is only 0.57 lbs, while the Max Payload is still 0.62 lbs. This gimbal stabilizer for smartphones can be put in your pocket or carried in your bag without any unnecessary burden. You can enjoy the fantastic moments with this iPhone gimbal anytime and anywhere.
- 〠【Moment Mode – Create Your Own Blockbusters】Are you still struggling with the plain & dull video you made? Do you try hard to create astounding videos? Try the moment mode of iSteady X! The moment mode provides 7 one-tap templates like inception, dolly zoom, timelapse, and panoramas. With only one click, this phone gimbal stabilizer can rotate to 270°/180° automatically, bring you the cinematic Inception imagery. The ideal companion for Vlogger, even for the beginner.
- 〠【HOHEM PRO – Record Your Story】With the upgraded HOHEM PRO, this smartphone gimbal can achieve countless functions like AI Face Tracking, Beauty Filters, and Timelapse. You can also switch 4 following modes (pan&tilt follow, pan follow, all follow/lock) of the gimbal stabilizer to satisfy all your filming needs. Thanks to the perfect compatibility, this gimbal stabilizer for smartphone is ideal for iPhone 11Xs max\xs\x, Samsung Galaxy s10es10 plusNote10, Huawei P40P40+P30mate 30.
- 〠【Outstanding Anti-Shake Performance】Equipped with the enhanced brushless motor and iSteady 3.0 Anti-Shake algorithm, iSteady X foldable gimbal for iPhone can help you eliminate shakes to a large extent and product smooth footages. You can always get clear and steady videos no matter you are walking or running. Moreover, the 2000 mAh Li-battery enables the phone gimbal stabilizer run-up to 8H to meet your all-day needs.
- 〠【Extremely Easy Operation】iSteady X smartphone gimbal, which adapts the one-handed & simple design by putting most essential functions within the palm of your hand, is designed to be user-friendly. No need for complicated leveling, you just need to clamp the phone at the center of the gimbal. Actions like the switch between landscape and portrait mode, or shooting and recording can be achieved by only one-tap. It’s so convenient that you can focus on your filming without any interruption.
Booting up for the first time
- 1. Set up the phone: Put the phone on the center and make sure the phone is tight with the phone holder to prevent shaking.
- 2. Long press the function button: When it is turned on for the first time, it will enter a to-be-activated state and the Bluetooth indicator light will flash”red and green” alternately.
- 3. Register your Account: Use the phone number to register your account and please choose the country code that matches your phone number.
- 4. Connect Bluetooth in the APP: Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth, open the APP, and log into the home page. Follow the prompt at the top and click “Connect”.
- 5. Activate iSteady X： After the Bluetooth is connected, and the activation prompt box will pop up. Click “Confirm”. After that, you will hear a prompt tone of ticking, which means the stabilizer starts to work.
- 1. When powering on iSteady X for the first time, activation is required through Hohem Pro APP. The iSteady X will start to work after the activation be done.
- 2. Mount your mobile phone before powering on iSteady X. If not, you will hear beeps as a warning.
- 3. Confirm the lock-in three axes are unlocked and flexible, otherwise, it would at the Hibernate Mode.
- 4. Make Sure you connect the Bluetooth at the APP, not in the phone’s setting.